no subject
Sep. 4th, 2024 07:31 pm(I officially signed up for
communal_creators !! I opted for the time table. I want to work on both my writing stuff at work for at least fifteen minutes and then spend another fifteen minutes on my art projects at home. Now here is some creative writing stuff below. As usual, I will catch up on my reading page this Friday. Warning: this blurb has some nudity and sexual explicit stuff. Nothing heavy, probably embarrassing instead oh weeeeellll. I also forgot I wanted to change Rosalie's name maybe)
Rosalie sighs in contentment. The other woman laying on Rosalie's naked body stirs at the noise. As usual, this woman smells better than most people out here. Not all of us are uncivilized hellspawns running around. You can buy soap at bigger towns, you know, she would say while blowing smoke from her cigarette into Rosalie's face. Rosalie grips both of Nichole's bare ass cheeks in her hands. Her full figure brings out the utmost delight that resides deep in Rosalie. It's not very often that she gets to enjoy this. Rosalie digs her fingers into her skin and grinds her hips into Nichole at the thought while nuzzling her face into the crook of her neck and breathing her in. 'My darling. As much as I would like to spend another two hours in bed with you, I crave a smoke even more right now.' Nichole is the only person that has this way with her, that can tell her what to do. No matter how long they spend apart, they come back as if they only saw each other yesterday instead of months ago with other people. Rosalie sighs in protest and reluctantly loosens her grip while muttering under her breath in Spanish. Nichole responds to that with an eager and deep kiss, leaving no room for either one of them to breathe until she stops and stares into her eyes while biting Rosalie's own lower lip. 'Let that burn you up while I smoke, little firecracker.'
Rosalie sighs in contentment. The other woman laying on Rosalie's naked body stirs at the noise. As usual, this woman smells better than most people out here. Not all of us are uncivilized hellspawns running around. You can buy soap at bigger towns, you know, she would say while blowing smoke from her cigarette into Rosalie's face. Rosalie grips both of Nichole's bare ass cheeks in her hands. Her full figure brings out the utmost delight that resides deep in Rosalie. It's not very often that she gets to enjoy this. Rosalie digs her fingers into her skin and grinds her hips into Nichole at the thought while nuzzling her face into the crook of her neck and breathing her in. 'My darling. As much as I would like to spend another two hours in bed with you, I crave a smoke even more right now.' Nichole is the only person that has this way with her, that can tell her what to do. No matter how long they spend apart, they come back as if they only saw each other yesterday instead of months ago with other people. Rosalie sighs in protest and reluctantly loosens her grip while muttering under her breath in Spanish. Nichole responds to that with an eager and deep kiss, leaving no room for either one of them to breathe until she stops and stares into her eyes while biting Rosalie's own lower lip. 'Let that burn you up while I smoke, little firecracker.'